Sunday, December 22, 2013

Keeping Holiday Wrapping Simple




I love the simplicity of wrapping gifts in kraft paper.  And I love gingham ribbons and bakers twine.  Add those together and I have my Christmas wrapping all set up.

Instead of wrapping everything in the same pattern, I use different combinations for different people--that way I don't even have to worry about tags.  (It also keeps everyone wondering which gifts belong to which person)  :)





 
 

 


And for a glimpse on what's happening outside our front door this Christmas...
 

 
 
 
Thank you for your visit!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Pam
 
 
I am linking to the following parties:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

DIY Show Off


3 comments:

  1. You have done great work and every thing looks so much better.Interesting blog.Home Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for wrapping gifts. They look lovely. I can't believe the snowy scene outside your door: soooo perfect for Christmas!! We'll be having 80 degree weather here in So. CA!! Yikes!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wrapping Pam, simply perfect! And your snowman...such a sweet welcome...love him!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.